She’s been a pastor’s wife for over 35 years and gave her life to the Lord in February 1967. Her husband Justin was a senior pastor of several churches from 1968-1997.
Janie is mother of five girls, one of whom who tragically lost her life at 19 years of age. A wonderful speaker, Janie will touch your heart with godly wisdom and southern humor.
Quick Facts about Janie
Born: Shreveport, Louisiana
Bob and Billie Lytton, Missionaries to Brazil 1961-1971. They were killed in a plane crash in Jan. l971. Janie is the oldest of four children and her sister also died in the crash. Her brother survived.
- High School: Escola Bandeirante in Brazil 1966
- College: Mississippi State University and Belhaven University 1971
- Justin Alfred for 48 years.
- Janie has five girls — all names starting with the letter “A.”
- Amy — Seattle, Washington
- Anna — Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Alice — Seattle, Washington
- Ashley — Deceased. Age 19 years.
- Abby — Brussels, Belgium
- Teacher of Kindergarten, 1st grade aide, 1970-1986
- Dean of Women, Teacher Calvary Chapel Bible College 1997-1999
- Teacher Calvary Murrieta Christian School 2002-2010
- Retreat speaker since 1982